Eduranet IOF is introducing the membership to the schools to render committed services. The schools will yield special benefits, if they become Eduranet IOF members.
Following are the benefits-
- Eduranet IOF will consistently supply the preparation materials to the school library.
- Conduct the orientation classes for the coordinators at a common venue.
- Supply prospectus and enrolment forms to the students.
- Conduct orientation classes for the students within the school premises.
- Provide an Admit card to all the enrolled students.
- Question papers will be sent via courier or in person. Also, an examination in-charge will be appointed from Eduranet IOF on request of the school to conduct the preliminary level tests.
- Send results of all the levels to the school via e-mail or in person.
- Provide Marks Memos and Certificates to the enrolled students.
- Give corresponding information over the phone
The annual membership fee for school is Rs. 1,000/- (One thousand) only. This membership fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. From 1st March to 30th April every year, memberships will be available.
- Click Here to download the Application Form to apply for membership.
- Fill in the application form with correct information about your school along with signature of authority.
- Please take a Demand Draft (D.D.) of Rs. 1,000/- (one thousand rupees only) infavour of Eduranet Intellectual Olympiad Foundation (EIOF), payable at Hyderabad. Cash is not acceptable.
- Send the duly filled in Application Form along with the D.D. to the below mentioned address before 30th April of every academic year.
Eduranet Intellectual Olympiad Foundation (EIOF)
10-3-304/A/2, Humayun Nagar, Near Mujtaba Jewelry,
Hyderabad-500 028. India.
Phone: 040-2353 0999 / 8121770797