Mr. Mohammed Javeed, the chief promoter of Eduranet Education System, begin his career as a web administrator and later dedicated his time to extensive research for seven years to evolve an innovative education framework and technology-based education system that ensures quality and human skills development. During the course of research, he had wide-ranging discussions with academicians and entrepreneurs and gained the expertise needed to run the organization successfully. The chief promoter is known to put a premium on quality. Mohammed Javeed is also the Founder-Director of Eduranet Education System.
I believes that an idea is a thought or concept that exists in our mind as a result of mental activity. Idea is like crude oil. Just as crude oil is the mother of different products of daily use, an idea produces different concepts that are beneficial to society. There is nothing as valuable as a good idea. A bright idea can develop human culture, change the environment or help devise schemes that are beneficial to the populace at large. It is noteworthy that all developed nations accord top priority to ideas and put them into practice to facilitate production of new products in every field.
Ideas originate in a human brain. Every human being has the ability to think and generate ideas. But, only a gifted few can generate brave new or innovative ideas. Implementation of a number of innovative ideas or concepts ensures a planned development of the world in myriad ways. Everyone gets ideas. But, implementing ideas for productive use is a challenging task. Knowledge is imperative for conversion of a raw idea into a productive concept or scheme. Knowledge is nothing but acquisition of specific and comprehensive information about something. To gain extensive knowledge, students, as you are all aware, have to put in industrious efforts to understand various subjects in the most effective way possible. Education is one of the major channels that facilitates acquisition of knowledge as per one’s aptitude.
I also believe that the knowledge-gaining ratio in every human being is 50:30:20. To explain further, every human being has the ability to understand things by following examples, by their own experiences and by doing some experiments. This ability, according to us, constitutes 50% of the total knowledge gaining process. He/she adopts / inherits the behaviour, habits and systems from their parents and / or their other family members. This ability to comprehend things constitutes 30% of the total knowledge gaining process. The remaining 20% comes from schooling. So, it is now clear from the explanation that a lion’s share i.e. 50% of the overall ability to acquire knowledge goes to experiences, examples and experiments. Our Education System lays special emphasis on preparing learners in an effective manner to gain this 50% ability to understand things and benefit by them.
In general, young students have remarkable capabilities to generate creative and innovative ideas. To give a productive shape to their ideas, students must be able to explain them to a mentor of their choice. They have to develop strong skills to present their ideas on paper and demonstrate these skills on a public platform. This knowledge presentation process forms part of Human Intellectual Capability Development Cycle.
Eduranet Education System thus lends a helping hand to the students who aspire to develop multi-dimensional learning capabilities. The System is for those who wish to reach great heights in their learning stages in non-conventional ways.
I congratulate the students, who have opted for our innovative and highly effectual education system.
Best wishes for the journey ahead!
- How you understand is more important than how much you listen.
- How best you learn is more important than where you learn.
- How you implement is more important than how much knowledge you gain.
- How you take an initiative is more important than how you move ahead.
- How much competitive spirit you have is more important than how you win.
The essence of these five principles is, ‘There is no short-cut to success and hard work never fails to produce desired results’.