To identify and reward the most talented students in arithmetic and numbers, Eduranet has devised Arithmetic Olympiad, which comprises of two competitions.
- To strengthen the students’ arithmetic abilities give them a practice to recall their knowledge and judge with accuracy.
- To analyze and enhance the students’ mental calculation ability while gauging their basic critical reading, maths and writing skills.
- Develop techniques of speed and accuracy in solving problems related to basic arithmetic and numerical ability.
- To create awareness of the contribution of great mathematicians and scientists.
- To inculcate competitive temper.
- To invoke curiosity.
|COMPETITION(S)||31. NUMBERS & ARITHMETIC SKILLS|
|ELIGIBILITY||Class II – X of CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE and SSC Boards|
|TEST(S)||311. BASIC ARITHMETIC TEST(BAT)||312. NUMERICAL ABILITY TEST (NAT)|
|DATE(S)||2nd December 2015||29th January 2016|
|DURATION||75 Minutes||60 Minutes|
|TIMINGS||9:00 A.M. to 10:15 A.M.||9:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.|
|VENUE||Respective School Premises||Common Venue in Respective Zone|
|SUBJECTS & MARKS||CLASS V-X
Arithmetic – 75 MarksCLASS II-IV
Arithmetic – 60 Marks
Numerical Ability – 60 MarksCLASS II-IV
Numerical Ability – 40 Marks
|TYPE OF TEST||Objective||Objective|
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|ASSESSMENT PARAMETERS||Knowledge, Comprehension and Synthesis.||Knowledge, Comprehension,
Application, Analysis and
|FEE||A participation fee of Rs.150/-
per student per TEST is to be
collected by the school.
The school shall retain
Rs.15/- for D.D. commissions,
postal expenses, incidental
expenditures like photo-
copying, etc and Rs.10/-
towards the honorarium
of the school coordinator.
|CUT-OFF MARKS||Cutoff marks will be based on the students’ highest marks scored per class for the Prelims Level test.
Students scoring above cut-off marks in the Prelims Level will get promoted to the FINALS.
|Students who score above cut-off marks in the Final Level test will be declared as a winners.|
|ACHIEVEMENTS||All the participants will receive Certificate of Participation and Marks Memo.
Students who score above cut-off marks will award the APPRECIATION medal.
|The winners will receive Certificate of Merit, Medals and Mementos.
1st Place : GOLD MEDAL
|OTHERS||Every participant will get the MODEL PAPERS free of cost.|
|DOWNLOADS||1. Arithmetic Olympiad 2015-16 Brochure
2. Syllabus Copy
3. MODEL PAPERS
4. School Registration Form (SRF)
5. Student Registration Sheets